keeping someone out / daemon keys

Corey Boyle coreybrett at gmail.com
Sat Sep 1 14:23:45 CEST 2018

Thanks for all your help. I've been reading thru the tinc manual, but
was having a hard time finding an explanation of the security/trust
model.

I'm interested in using tinc in a business production environment, so
I just want to make sure I have it secured properly.

Would spokes loose their connection we each other if the hub went offline?

Also, what's the minimum required exchange for a node to connect to
another? Do both nodes need to exchange public keys, or just one with
the other?