[ timeouts ]

CaffeineAddiction caffeineaddiction at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 09:13:04 CET 2018

I actually run my setup in pretty much the same way ... VPS w/ Nginx <-
Tinc -> Dedicated physical server with multiple sites.  Though I have never
had problems with it.  Could you provide some more detail about what you
mean by timeout?  Are clients getting a timeout connecting to Nginx or is
Nginx giving an error connecting to the remote sites?  Do you have any
other type of logging, like a continuous ping from the Nginx box to the
Remote box?