Point-to-Point persistent connection on Tinc 1.1pre14

Etienne Dechamps etienne at edechamps.fr
Tue Apr 24 22:57:44 CEST 2018

Yes, this will work and will indeed result in clients talking to each other
directly, assuming that they manage to punch holes through any NATs that
might sit between them.

You do not need step (1) though: it will still work if you have a ConnectTo
from one side only, which is often easier in this type of scenario where
the addresses of the servers are stable, but the addresses of the clients
might not be.