Point-to-Point persistent connection on Tinc 1.1pre14

Nirmal Thacker nirmalthacker at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 22:00:09 CEST 2018

Hi

I'd like to build a Point-to-Point connection in Tinc 1.1pre14. My question
specifically is how does one configure the conf file to achieve this

Here's a simplified example:
1. There are 10 clients and 2 server nodes
2. All 10 clients have a Point-to-Point connection with the 2 server nodes
3. The 2 server nodes have Point-to-Point connection with all 10 clients.
4. In some ways this looks like a hub-spoke model? I'm not clear about that
so I'm taking a guess at the terminology. Essentially there is
bi-directional persistent connectivity between the 10 clients and 2
servers. The clients do not need to be connected to each other at all

So to achieve this does this work:
1. The 2 server nodes have a ConnectTo specified for every client? So there
are 10 ConnectTo lines in both server conf files
2. All 10 client nodes have 2 ConnectTo lines specifying the 2 server nodes
in their conf files
3. No nodes have the AutoConnect=yes line specified

Would that do it?

Thanks
   -nirmal