Connections between 2 or more tinc system on the same subnet

Walter L. Preuninger II walter.preuninger at gmail.com
Sat Nov 4 00:48:09 CET 2017

I have a nice little tinc setup. I hope the jpg comes thru and it will give
more information about my question.

Systems doma, khronometr, devel and preunas are at location 1.
System dacha is at location 2.
System derevnya is at location 3.

As the diagrams shows:
preunas, khronometr and devel connect to doma using the external ip.

I can not figure out how to get devel and preunas, preunas and khronometr,
and khronometr and devel to link to each other.

I have tried to enable LocalDiscovery. If I ConnectTo = khronometr on devel
or preunas, I get an error about khronometr is really doma.

These 4 systems are on 192.168.3.0/24

I am thinking I need multiple Address = statements, but cant find any good
examples.

Just a bit more and I will have a full mesh, if I can solve this problem.
tinc is 1.0.26-1 on xubuntu x64 and 1.0.24-2.1 on Raspberry Pi.

Thanks for any suggestions or advice.

Walter

--
Sent from Gmail Actual