Cache of the the unreachable nodes cause un-optimized route?

Saverio Proto zioproto at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 13:08:07 CEST 2017

> Then I remove the “ConnectTo = B” statement from A

when you do this, means just the A will not setup a metadata connection to
B on startup.

Please read this email from the archive:
https://www.tinc-vpn.org/pipermail/tinc/2010-April/002288.html

Yes, it was 7 years ago. But if you are using tinc 1.0.x your should find
your answers on that thread.

Cheers

Saverio