Can't Route LAN Traffic Behind Tinc Network

Kismet Agbasi kagbasi at centraltruck.net
Thu Oct 6 17:16:42 CEST 2016

Thanks again Keith.  I disabled UFW and flushed iptables completely, but same result.  Pings from the external node are reaching the internal node on the tinc0 interface but nothing happens after that.  Now that I'm thinking of it, I did some masquerading in order to get OpenVPN to work on another box, I wonder if that would be applicable here?

Very Respectfully,

Kismet Agbasi