Anyone using coreos?

John Griessen john at industromatic.com
Thu May 19 17:07:44 CEST 2016

On 04/17/2016 05:39 AM, Martin wrote:
> So I'm not running it on each individual container.
> Instead I'm running with a guarantee of at least one tinc container on each coreos host and then connect to other
> containers(currently have about 20 hosts running across the world with this setup)
> I find on the whole setup to work well, I'm not noticing any unusual overhead, but there is a lot of extra provisioning work I'm
> doing with ansible which I will at some point put on GH as well.

I am wanting to connect my coreos cluster across different VPS datacenters for reliability, so this sounds good.

I'm not doing a coreos cluster on the internet yet, just 6 testing machines on my lan that I don't run often since they are
obsolete heaters.   Would beginner questions about manual tinc setup on coreos be OK for the tinc list, or too OT?  I'll be
reading your github docs first.