Upgrade to 1.1pre14

Raul Dias raul at dias.com.br
Wed May 18 15:51:22 CEST 2016

Hello,

After upgrading to 1.1pre14, enabling ExperimentalProtocol,
I receive a lot of messages like these:

Received short packet from nodename (ip port 655)
Handshake phase not finished yet from nodename (ip port 21785)
Got REQ_KEY from node while we already started a SPTPS session!
Invalid packet seqno: 0 != 1 from node (ip port 21785)
Failed to verify SIG record from node (ip port 21785)
No key from node after 10 seconds, restarting SPTPS

The first message usually shows for many nodes at once (like a local
problem).
The others varies the node from time to time.

Is these expected or am I running into some kind of problem (network,
config, tinc).

I have being running this network for many years now with a mix of 1.0
and 1.1 without ExperimentalProtocol.

thanks for your time
-rsd