respawning dead tinc process

pjv pjv at pjv.me
Fri Jan 29 16:15:13 CET 2016

Hi Daniel,

Yes, thanks and I should have mentioned that I am using pretty much the same thing you suggested on my routers, but for whatever reason couldn’t get that approach working on the linux box in question.

Mark,

Thanks for the upstart script. I had tried to do the same myself but couldn’t get my upstart script to work right. I was missing the ‘-D’ flag in my script. Added that and now it’s working great.