tinc on a raspberry pi - version 1.0.19 will not work

Maximilian H. mhlists at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 26 12:26:14 CET 2016

Hello Guus,

thank you for your fast reply. Indeed the upgrade to a newer Raspbian
image did solve my problem with tinc, I was not aware that there was a
new Jessie based version.

The current Jessie based Raspbian has tinc 1.0.24 version included,
which runs fine, so I did not run tinc with debug messages enabled,
since the issue that had caused my tinc crashes in 1.0.19 had probably
been fixed.

Are you aware where I could find a deb src for 1.0.26, which I could
build myself, or how I could build a .deb package from the sources here
https://github.com/gsliepen/tinc/tree/release-1.0.26 ?

BR
Max.