Anyone using coreos?

Martin martinmoen at gmail.com
Sun Apr 17 12:39:56 CEST 2016

So I'm not running it on each individual container.
Instead I'm running with a guarantee of at least one tinc container on each
coreos host and then connect to other containers(currently have about 20
hosts running across the world with this setup)
I find on the whole setup to work well, I'm not noticing any unusual
overhead, but there is a lot of extra provisioning work I'm doing with
ansible which I will at some point put on GH as well.

https://github.com/botto/docker-tinc is what I'm using, there is a lot more
work to do, it's just a wrapper really at the moment, but do take note of
the run.sh file if you decide to write your own.
I'll probably move it to alpine soon, ubuntu is quite bloaty.

It would be interesting to use this as a solution to resolving containers.

Martin