Problem fixed, still like to build tinc

Henk van der Meer henk at innomeer.nl
Tue Oct 20 11:08:35 CEST 2015

Hello,

With regards to my previous message and to help others.
Using the source I tracked the problem down to a call to getaddrinfo
that failed.
After a lot of trying I found out that somehow my host file got
notepad++ macintosh file endings. Never even knew it existed. Anyhow
changing that to Dos\Windows fixed my problem.
Maybe the error message could include the error number.
Looking/google-ing for a not English (Dutch) error message is hard.

This proofs the added value of having the source code. being able to
build it would even be better. So if anybody has some pointers than please.

Henk