FW: VPN stablility problems

Cobin Bluth cbluth at gmail.com
Mon May 5 21:32:54 CEST 2014

I have experienced similar problems with a win7 ultimate amd64 machine. I
have always attributed my VPN stability issues to a combination of WiFi and
poor underlying internet connection. I have about 15 linux machines, 4
windows 7/8, and 2 raspberry pis all running tinc on varying vpn subnets
and varying connections. I've had only one windows 7 machine with stability
issues, most likely due WiFi and other factors...