Current state of Tinc 1.1?

Alexander Ypema alexanderypema at gmail.com
Tue Dec 23 17:27:01 CET 2014

Hello Donald, Sandy and Guus himself :)
Thank you for the quick and informative reactions!
I think I'm going to experiment a little with Tinc 1.1 considering it's
mostly backwards compatible. The simplified configuration management seems
really neat to have, much less copy-pasting and rsyncing about ;)
The Serverfault post seems on hold for now, although I've posted a very
short summary in a comment for who'd be interested there.
Keep up the great work Guus :) I really love how flexible Tinc allows me to
setup my VPNs, it serves me really well.

Met vriendelijke groet / Kind regards,
Alexander Ypema