tinc on mac os x

Mike Bentzen mike at bentzen.com.au
Tue Jul 2 23:04:15 CEST 2013

The easiest way to install tinc on macosx is by using macports. Macports handles dependencies for tinc, so the tuntaposx module would automatically be installed too. Please see this document: http://www.tinc-vpn.org/examples/osx-install/

We will need further information about how you've configured the VPN and tinc. Please provide log files and configuration files so we can help further.

Mike

Please excuse my brevity. Sent from my iPhone.