Tinc 1.1pre3, 1.1pre4 hangs after some time, on win32 platform

fantomtk fantomtk at yandex.ru
Sat Dec 8 12:14:35 CET 2012

I've tested the new version built from GIT sources, and there were no hangs for over 5 hrs of testing, so i think that the problem is fully solved. Thanks to Guus one more time!

So for now, i have one more question: How it was supposed to use the mentioned "AutoConnect" option, which appeared in the 1.1pre4 changelist?