Windows 7 64-bit clients with high latency

Ivo Smits Ivo at UFO-Net.nl
Sun Oct 24 01:07:04 CEST 2010

  I've experienced the same problem with a potential customer of mine.

Interestingly, the problem here affected both tinc and openvpn, which
suggests that it might be a problem outside of tinc, possibly the tap
driver?

PING response times for the public IP address were a lot better, never
over 100ms. Tinc was used in switch mode.