Windows subnets

Andrew Savinykh andrews at brutsoft.com
Fri Oct 8 03:57:44 CEST 2010

  I'm sorry that I'm asking basic networking question in specialized
mailing list, if this is  inappropriate please let me know.

But there is still something that I don't understand regarding the
conversation below. Even if I assign each PC a new IP,  how routing will
work?
I can put new IPs on the computers, but router will know nothing about
them and because of it I don't see how PCs can see each other by these
new IP addresses.

Andrew.