Windows subnets

Donald Pearson donaldwhpearson at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 14:46:36 CEST 2010

You basically got it!

Yes you will be assigning additional IPs in the 10.30.1.0/24 network for
each computer that you want to participate in the VPN.

On the Tinc gateway PCs, if they're Windows machines, you'll be adding the
additional IP to the bridge interface that you will create.  In Windows,
interfaces that are members of a bridge don't have any TCP/IP configuration,
it's all done on the bridge itself.

Regards,
Donald