Windows subnets

Cédric Lemarchand cedric.lemarchand at ixcore.com
Wed Oct 6 11:13:41 CEST 2010

 Hi,

I am not sure to understand what you mean with "joining" a subnet.

But if your "local computer" need to reach the "remote subnet" served by
tinc, you can set the local IP of the local tinc server as the default
gateway, or add a route to the remote subnet via the local tinc IP. Of
course, computer located on the remote subnet need the same thing.

Cédric

Le 06/10/10 09:37, Andrew Savinykh a écrit :
>  Hello all,
>
> I understand that each tinc daemon corresponds to one or more subnets
> that it "owns" a subnet can be a single ip or more.
> Could you please tell me what do I need to do to join a computer in
> local network (windows) to a subnet served by tinc?
>
> Thank you in advance,
> Andrew

*Cédric Lemarchand – iXSea SAS*

Administrateur Système & Réseaux

http://www.ixsea.com/ - <cedric.lemarchand at ixsea.com>
<mailto:cedric.lemarchand at ixsea.com>

Tel: +33 1 30 08 8888 – GSM: +33 6 37 23 40 93