tinc vpn does not work beacues of isp

Albi Rebmann albi at albi.life.de
Tue Mar 2 08:43:51 CET 2010

Hi,

I use German umts internet (O2) sometimes. Now I tried to start a tinc
tunnel, but it just does not work. I told that to my isp, they answered me
that they use some sort of NAT anmd PAT. I get a internal ip 10.x.y.z when
I get online. Normally this should be no problem with tinc, but until now
I just get no packets through the tunnel.
tinc connects to my tinc server in internet and receives some subnet
informations. But tinc says it does not receive any ptmu information from
other tinc server.
Is there anything I can do to check what is possible?
I already tried tcponly.
Thanks for any help.

ALBI...