Address family not supported

WindyWinter bslgh1 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 22 19:52:37 CEST 2009

Well, finally I got it compiled, with several defines, changing from
winsock2.h to ws2tcpip.h and msys... But when I try to run the binary, I got
a RTE. It's the same to segmentation fault, but I'm not able to provide the
exact error message in English because I'm running a Chinese version
Windows.
Will it be better for me to wait till October?
It's most likely that this happened when I try to run OpenVPN with a udp6
patch.
Soli Deo gloria,
yours WindyWinter
and http://www.briefdream.com