tinc on fedora core 8

Hanxi Zhang hanxi.zhang at crc.ca
Wed Sep 10 19:27:35 CEST 2008

A bit further details on this.

When I try to compile the tinc 1.0.8 source by
running './configure', it says:
checking for compress2 in -lz... yes
checking for lzo1x_1_compress in -llzo2... no
checking for lzo1x_1_compress in -llzo... no
configure: error: "lzo libraries not found."

But I do have lzo-2.02-3.fc8 package installed
and there is a file named
"/usr/src/kernels/2.6.23.14-107.fc8-i686/include/linux/lzo.h"

How do I make the ./configure script happy? :)

Thank you!

Hanxi