tincd 1.0.7 Darwin Intel build available

Guus Sliepen guus at tinc-vpn.org
Thu Feb 15 14:03:59 CET 2007

On Wed, Feb 14, 2007 at 09:44:35PM +0100, Francesco De Francesco wrote:

> I've just started being interested in tinc and I built the latest
> tincd release (1.0.7) on my Intel MacBook (OS X 10.4.8 "Tiger"/Darwin
> kernel 8.8.1, gcc 4.0.1), using shared libraries. should anyone be
> interested on testing/using it, is there a place for me to upload
> the .gz package?
>
> plus, how can I more precisely say what kind of environment I
> compiled on? e.g. libraries names/revisions, target CPU, etc...?

Thanks! It is good to know that tinc builds on Intel Macs. However, just
the binary is not of much use to others. Maybe you can put it on a
website with a description how it was built, what libraries you need and
how to install it? Or better, make a Fink package (http://fink.sourceforge.net/)
for it or have someone create it for you.