tincd 1.0.7 Darwin Intel build available

Francesco De Francesco defrancesco_f at tiscali.it
Wed Feb 14 21:44:35 CET 2007

hi guys,
I've just started being interested in tinc and I built the latest
tincd release (1.0.7) on my Intel MacBook (OS X 10.4.8 "Tiger"/Darwin
kernel 8.8.1, gcc 4.0.1), using shared libraries. should anyone be
interested on testing/using it, is there a place for me to upload
the .gz package?

plus, how can I more precisely say what kind of environment I
compiled on? e.g. libraries names/revisions, target CPU, etc...?

thank you for your support, sorry for being so ignorant :) I hope to
be more aware about what I'm doing in a near future ;)

see you soon

--
Francesco