Automatic TINC configuration & launch (win)

EleGoS elegos at fastwebnet.it
Mon Nov 27 22:56:05 CET 2006

Guus Sliepen ha scritto:
> On Mon, Nov 27, 2006 at 06:26:58PM +0100, EleGoS wrote:
>

>>> You have to compile it with MinGW's tools, not with Cygwin's of course!
>>> Maybe you installed both Cygwin and MinGW, and Cygwin's bin directory is
>>> in your %PATH%? If that is so, remove everything Cygwin related from
>>> %PATH% and try to compile it again.
>>>
>> I've simply installed MinGW-5.1.0 and MSYS :S
>>
>> Are you saying that MSYS includes Cygwin?
>>

> No.
>
> If you do get a binary that depends on cygwin1.dll, then maybe one of
> the libraries you installed depends on it. Make sure you have OpenSSL,
> zlib and LZO libraries that are native for Windows, not for Cygwin.
>

>> Oh my... must I reinstall it another time? :S
>>

> I hope not.

I've just recompiled all, starting from OpenSSL, then zlib and
eventually LZO... before the program required cygwin1.dll, then after a
general remaking it was all OK, no dlls required, but when I gave a copy
to one of my friends, a lzo1.dll was required... So I tried several
times remaking LZO, also tried LZO2, and now I'm hanging for a reply of
my friend...

About my configurator: I've just finished the translation code. Now I
only must translate it to english, then it will be 100% done :D
(I hope that the modified tincd.exe works now)

good night