Automatic TINC configuration & launch (win)

EleGoS elegos at fastwebnet.it
Sun Nov 26 13:48:53 CET 2006

Hi there!

I'm building a VB.NET application in order to setup the configuration
files of a net (and this is the really easy part of my project) via INI
file, but now I've got some problems...

launching tincd -n [NET] -K I should insert some variables, and it is
impossible to auto-fill them. So I've downloaded the source files and
opened it. I found the part of that code and modified it (simply no
scanf, directly the same variable suggested by the program), and then I
tried to compile, but my Dev-CPP says that System.h is not a file (in
the header part), and the compiling ends there...

Another problem is device-related: I want to auto-rename the connection,
but I have no idea on how to do that (even DOS or VB.NET commands). I've
tried opening OemWin2k.inf, but no luck...

Any idea?

Thanks ^^