Address Variabme for Roadwarriors]

Lonnie Cumberland lonnie at neenet.com
Mon Oct 25 13:48:46 CEST 2004

Well,

my picture did not come out good so to simplity.

Just take your original picture of R, A, B and consider them all to be
roadwarriors so then I can ask "how can I use another server that is
running a DNS+DHCP services to assign 10.x.x.x ip addresses to all of
the nodes (R, A, B) such that they can see each other.

I guess that this could all be resolved if you could tell me more about
how the "switch" mode works on tinc so that I can implement the DHCP
services for the oadwarriors?

Thanks and I hope that this clears up things.

Have a good day,
Lonnie