Darwin binary

Tincer tincer at btconnect.com
Sat Aug 9 22:27:32 CEST 2003

I am looking for help how to install the Darwin binary under MacOS X
10.2.3 on a G4 or G3 powermac or recent iBook.

Download of the binary yielded a file "tincd-1.0-darwin-powerpc-dynamic"
This file is not recognized by the OS X installer, apparently it is
not a package.

I am well familiar with the Mac (GUI), have some basic knowledge in
Unix and networking, and no experience with compiling source code.
Therefore I would like to use the binary.

TIA

Tincer

Tinc site:    http://tinc.nl.linux.org/