tinc-1.0pre7-i386-1.tgz

Marcel de Vries marcel.de.vries at hccnet.nl
Mon Aug 26 12:22:58 CEST 2002

Dear Tinc-developer,

I think I have now the tunnel running correctly.
I set up the firewall and blocked ftp on the real ip.
So when I do on the other machine ftp <real-ip> nothing happens and
on the virtual-ip everything works fine. And when I do a portscan from outside
you don't see the ftp running. So far so good.
But when I restart 1 computer in Windows and I do ftp <virtual-ip>
then he connects also. How is that posible? Because I have tinc
not running in windows?

Greetings,
Marcel de Vries

Tinc site:    http://tinc.nl.linux.org/