tinc woes (connection established, possible routing issues)

Chris Martino cem at console.org
Mon Aug 19 23:03:26 CEST 2002

Hi Guus,

Thanks for the quick reply.  I think I would like to go with option b
since the office network is primarily windows based, and I'm sure joel
would like to access the shares, etc.

With that in mind, how does one go about creating a "bridge" device on
both sides?  Is this something that is mentioned in the docs?

Thanks,
Chris

Tinc site:    http://tinc.nl.linux.org/