Question about building tinc pre4

Cris van Pelt "Cris van Pelt" at tribe.eu.org
Tue Jun 19 14:57:03 CEST 2001

On Tue, Jun 19, 2001 at 03:35:18PM +0300, Kostadin Galabov wrote:
> When trying to make the last version I'm getting this error
>
> Can you help me why I get this ? On this mashine I got compiled tinc-pre3
> version without problems.

Try appending "-ldl" to LDFLAGS. That would probably do the trick.

tinc should, of course, figure this out for itself by checking for dlopen()
in -ldl.

--
Cris van Pelt <"Cris van Pelt"@tribe.eu.org>

It usually takes more than three weeks to prepare a good impromptu speech.
                -- Mark Twain
-
Tinc site:    http://tinc.nl.linux.org/