Question about building tinc pre4

Kostadin Galabov kostura at visia.com
Tue Jun 19 14:57:45 CEST 2001

I build tinc-1pre3 without problem (#./configure ; #make) (just do that now)

OS is Linux Slackware 7.1 (GCC is default version in dist)

OpenSSL installed is openssl-engine-0.9.6a and yes I compiled it by myself
(#./config --prefix=/usr/local --openssldir=/usr/local/openssl; #make; #make
install)

I'm sending configure output on both versions if it can help