creating /etc/tinc directories in make install

ok   olezhka at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 4 07:11:56 CEST 2001

Hi,

I am curious why don't you guys create /etc/tinc directory, set permissions,
add /etc/rc.d scripts etc. from the Makefile(s) in the source distribution ?
Doing a make install and not finding an example config in /etc/tinc is kind
of frustrating. Am I missing something? Maybe there is a good reason for
that?

Also, why is it not finding evp.h when I try to do configure? Is creating
/usr/include/openssl and copying all the include files there the only
option? Even though I have openssl installed and have tried
--with-openssl-include=/usr/local/openssl/include and so on,  the configure
script in the 1.0pre4 just does not seem to get it.

Thanks,
digi