Problems with tinc configure with gmp 3.0.1

John Lange johnl at clearoption.com
Sun Oct 8 20:29:12 CEST 2000

Ok, I'm way slow in replying to this but I've finally got around to trying to
get tinc up and running again.

The problem is, tinc ./configure will not find gmp 3.0.1. I was asked for the
relevent lines in config.log, so here they are below.

Just so anyone reading this knows, the work around is to use gmp-2.0.1 instead.
I had to manually remove libgmp from /usr/local/lib to get the old version to
install.

My understanding is this should all go away in tinc1.0pre3.