Commit 68f4ca7 issues

borg at uu3.net borg at uu3.net
Fri Apr 8 12:29:27 CEST 2016

Hi.

I have issues building tincd-1.0.26 on FreeBSD 4.11
Seems commit 68f4ca711593416d0defd81199b176ba604c6cb1
that "modernizes" build system was a bad idea after all?
Not sure why merging lib/ to src/ was done.
Most software I see contains directories like compat/
to aid building for older or broken environments..
This makes clear difference between software sources
itself (src) and compatibility additions (compat).

As for FreeBSD itself, I had to change include from global
to local:

#include "getopt.h"

Regards,
Borg