tinc 1.1 git: new automake needed?

Sven-Haegar Koch haegar at sdinet.de
Wed May 13 02:59:11 CEST 2015

Hallo,

trying to compile the current 1.1 git snapshot under Debian Wheezy gives
me:

configure.ac:7: option `info-in-builddir' not recognized
autoreconf: automake failed with exit status: 1

Do I now need a specific newer version of automake?

Seems to be the result of commit
13f9bc1ff199bea46 "Add support for out-of-tree ("VPATH") builds."

Undoing the change to configure.ac fixes the compile for me.

(Though 'make check' fails in the invite-join.test, still investigating
if it is something local)

c'ya
sven-haegar

--
Three may keep a secret, if two of them are dead.
- Ben F.