Letting linux be the router, allowing dynamic routes, suggestion

Marcelo Pacheco marcelo at m2j.com.br
Tue May 12 21:34:32 CEST 2015

That would be fine if I had a single remote peer.
Now if I have 10 remote peers, and a single tun/tap device, when linux
sends a packet towards the tinc tun/tap device, how it knows which remote
peer to talk to ?
The only transparent way to do it is if you do something like I described.
Please realize that I'm not talking as a plain VPN software user.
I am a C/C++ developer, I write communications protocols, I have written
some crappy (but funcional) VPN before, that were too crappy to think about
publishing the code.