FOSDEM 2011 devroom

Guus Sliepen guus at tinc-vpn.org
Mon Nov 15 20:00:14 CET 2010

Hello,

At FOSDEM 2011 (http://fosdem.org/2011), we will be part of the devroom "New
Challenges in Virtualization" (http://nciv2011.v2.cs.unibo.it/). You are
invited to come by and discuss tinc, VPNs and other virtualization issues here.

FOSDEM 2011 will take place on February 5 and 6 in Brussels, Belgium. If you
would like to meet at FOSDEM with me or other persons using or developing tinc,
just reply to this email.

There will be talks held in the devroom, but there is no official list yet. I
will probably give the same lightning talk I gave at FOSDEM 2010, titled "tinc:
the difficulties of a peer-to-peer VPN on the hostile Internet".

If you want to contribute to the devroom, and perhaps give a talk about tinc,
VPNs in general or virtualization, let us know. There is a mailing list
associated with the devroom, see: