Problem compiling tinc-1.0.8 on gcc-2.95

Unknown borg at uu3.net
Thu Oct 2 13:27:39 CEST 2008

Well.. Im using VMware FreeBSD 4.11 image for network emulation.
Compiling GCC there would be quite overkill..
It was just faster to fix tinc.

Most of other platforms im using are gcc-3.x indeed.

I think its best to just put that patch in download section for now.
We dont know if there is a big need for support for gcc-2.95 in the
community. If yes, we can then think about aproach.

Also, If needed I can maintain branch of tinc for gcc-2.95
(As far as you use svn-1.4.x).

Regards,
Borg