Second VPN network fails to start

Lars Kruse lists at sumpfralle.de
Sat May 18 15:36:51 CEST 2019

Hello Robert,

Am Thu, 16 May 2019 17:22:14 +0700
schrieb "Robert Horgan" <robert at gainplus.asia>:

> [..]
> I am expecting an interface 10.1.0.0/24 on tun0.

I took a look at the two mails of yours, but I could not find a reference to
this subnet or specific IP addresses in this subnet in the configuration you
attached.
Maybe you want to share this part of the configuration with us?

btw: maybe you want to remove the "Device = /dev/net/tun" line from your
configuration. This will result in a nicer network interface name.
(especially useful if you are using multiple VPNs on the same host

Cheers,
Lars