Synology NAS, Tinc docker and windows

Niklaas Baudet von Gersdorff me at niklaas.eu
Tue Jun 11 14:51:33 CEST 2019

I have been using tinc on a Synology NAS successfully. My setup doesn't
use Docker in-between because that would need tinkering with its network
stack. You can install tinc using Entware [1] easily.

Make sure *not* to put configuration files, private keys etc. under `/`
but rather some share that is on disks that the NAS manages. Otherwise
you will loose them when your update the NAS.

[1]: https://github.com/Entware/Entware/wiki/Install-on-Synology-NAS