site-site vpn setup..

Lars Kruse lists at sumpfralle.de
Fri Mar 30 21:34:07 CEST 2018

Hello al,

Am Fri, 30 Mar 2018 12:12:35 -0700
schrieb al so <volkswak at gmail.com>:

> There is a reason most NMS systems used SNMP in the past and REST apis past
> 7+ years. They don't use CLIs except toy Expect type scripts.. Not just
> security but better error handling and more.

I have the feeling, that you are talking about "appliances" (blackbox devices
with network access and maybe a serial console) and not about programs running
on a host (like tinc does).

> Good luck learning!

I would recommend to try to communicate politely and maybe add more details
(with references), when you state a strong opinion.
This could encourage others to answer the many (appreciated) questions that you
asked recently. Thank you!

Cheers,
Lars