[Announcement] Tinc version 1.1pre16 released
guus at tinc-vpn.org
Tue Jun 12 20:42:35 CEST 2018
With pleasure we announce the release of tinc version 1.1pre16. Here is
a summary of the changes in tinc 1.1pre16:
* Fixed building with support for UML sockets.
* Documentation updates and spelling fixes.
* Support for MSS clamping of IP-in-IP packets.
* Fixed parsing of the -b flag.
* Added the ability to set a firemall mark on sockets on Linux.
* Minor improvements to the build system.
* Added a cache of recently seen addresses of peers.
* Add support for --runstatedir to the configure script.
* Fixed linking with libncurses on some distributions.
* Automatically disable PMTUDiscovery when TCPOnly is enabled.
* Fixed removing the tinc service on Windows in some situations.
Thanks to Todd C. Miller, Etienne Dechamps, Daniel Lublin,
Gjergji Ramku, Mike Sullivan and Oliver Freyermuth for their
contributions to this version of tinc.
Met vriendelijke groet / with kind regards,
Guus Sliepen <guus at tinc-vpn.org>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 833 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the tinc