Having problems connecting

Henk henk at innomeer.nl
Tue Jan 2 10:12:48 CET 2018

One of the nodes is running without a firewall. The other is on a public Azure server and can't run without firewall. It is running without firewall on its own (10.23.23.1) network card.

How could the firewall do this when it starts running after some time without changing anything to the firewall?

Henk