Exposing extra subnet via Tinc

Daniel Lo Nigro lists at d.sb
Thu Dec 6 01:45:32 CET 2018

I worked this out - I just had to manually add a route on the Windows
machines:

route add 192.168.122.0 mask 255.255.255.0 10.123.1.4

(where 10.123.1.4 is the local IP on the Tinc interface)
I was hoping that Tinc would automatically configure the routing tables,
but configuring it manually is fine.