Routing setup with pfSense package

Corey Boyle coreybrett at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 02:35:31 CEST 2018

I'm using the recommended config for the pfS package which suggests using
the LAN IP as the tunnel IP and a mask that covers the entire VPN. It just
seems like an odd setup to me.

I did some testing and assigned a unique address to the TUN, and that
seemed to work fine as well. (Even when the same IP and mask was used for
the TUN on both routers.)

__
Corey