Routing setup with pfSense package

Corey Boyle coreybrett at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 21:46:32 CEST 2018

WOW! OK! The light bulb above my head just came on.
I added the script to the Subnet Up Script section, and now all the
routes I need have been added in to the table for me.
I did have to modify the line a little since I'm using pfSense
(FreeBSD). I changed it to...

route add "$SUBNET" -iface "$INTERFACE"

...I also used...

route del "$SUBNET" -iface "$INTERFACE"

...for the Subnet Down Script section of the config.

Do you know if the "VPN Netmask" option is specific to the pfSense
implementation, or does it correspond to a tinc config item?