Improving packets/sec and data rate - v1.0.24

Jared Ledvina jared at techsmix.net
Thu May 18 04:10:20 CEST 2017

Niklas - Okay cool, totally understandable. Thanks for all the insight,
I'll take a look into that patch and see if we can revive the effort.

I did another round of perf testing with ProcessPriority set to high in
the tinc.conf. That looks like we're getting an average of +3% across
our TInc nodes. Still under 50% of the raw network bandwidth over Tinc,
which was my original goal.

If anyone else has ideas on settings I should try to tweak, I'm more
than happy to give it a shot and retest our performance.

Thanks again,
Jared